As of this week, we will be resuming face-to-face appointments at my Bristol chiropractic clinic. Treatments will be available for balance problems, back pain, muscle aches, sciatica and more for those classified as non-vulnerable.
Reopening my Bristol Chiropractic Clinic
Our primary concern is to ensure your safety and wellbeing. Therefore, in keeping with national guidelines, we have introduced a number of new protocols, as follows:
- All patients contacting us for an appointment will be triaged over the phone to establish their condition. We need to know whether you are asymptomatic/symptomatic/self-isolating/living with, or been in contact with someone symptomatic or self isolating. Only people in the asymptomatic category will be able to attend the clinic.
- A second triage will be conducted at the clinic.
- Each person entering the clinic will be required to undertake a temperature check.
- Each person will also be required to use hand sanitiser, made available by the clinic, on entry and departure.
- Clinic layout and flow has been adapted to maintain social distancing between patients and other clinicians.
- Within my clinic room, I will adhere to a strict cleaning and infection control protocol. And, as shown in the photos, I will now be wearing appropriate PPE.
Chiropractic Treatments in Bristol
If I haven’t worked with you before, you may be interested in more information about my chiropractic and vestibular rehabilitation treatments. From my Clifton Clinic, I can lead you on a path to a better balance.
Book an Appointment
If you would like more clarity on any of these protocols, then do get in touch either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (07909677434).
By the look of my inbox, it is heartening to see so many people wanting to resume face-to-face appointments as soon as possible. However, for those who are not yet ready to take that step, I will continue to offer support and advice by telephone or video link.
These are certainly unusual times and they require all of us to make adjustments and demonstrate genuine agility. The PPE clothing is different for me but just remember ‘there is always a smile behind my mask’ and the spirit with which I practice, remains.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.